Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Randomness

OK, inspired by some of my cool Siestas (and my own randomness which is just waiting to get out, here is a very random post of my own):

* This month has been incredibly full. Of good stuff. So I am happy, but incredibly tired. And I have to keep reminding myself that it's good stuff so I don't focus on the "tired."
* I love cheese and crackers. I hadn't had them in months (while on Weight Watchers) but I recently went grocery shopping (usually the man's job) and bought cheddar and pepperjack cheese, and Wheat Thins, and Triscuits ... Pure delight right there!
* Thunderstorms are really cool. If you're inside when they happen. (Or OK if you're outside if you *want* to be out in them. But if you're all dressed up in professional clothes and get caught in a downpour, they're not as much fun.)
* I am fond of bullet points.
* We have a missionary staying with us right now. She is really an amazing person. I wish I had a little more flexibility in my schedule, 'cause I would love to spend more time just listening to her stories, picking her brain, serving her tea.
* I really miss my friend "Traveler" and think she should move back here.
* Our new small group is cool. But sometimes I feel a little awkward being the only couple there without kids.
* I enjoy listening to African accents.
* Confession: I think I might actually be turning into a morning person. THREE times this week, I have gone to bed before (and gotten up before) TJ, the Ultimate Morning Person. Unheard of.
And on that note, I should go to bed.
Otherwise he might beat me to it.

2 comments:

Tam said...

You know i love me some good randomness!

I think that is so cool that you have a missionary living with you!!!

How are you feeling?

God's girl said...

what great randomness! Interesting stuff about you.
Much love,
Angela