Saturday, April 12, 2008

No baby yet

Well, cycle 1 of ttc is over, The verdict: not pregnant. Keep praying!
On another note ... both of the MS attacks I've had happened in April. Both started right around April 18th. So, as I'm "unprotected" from MS attacks right now (either being on the drug or actually being pregnant would have a protective effect) I would definitely appreciate extra prayer this month!

I have more to write but TJ and I are getting ready to leave for a banquet. I am enjoying the beautiful spring weather and working with my new clients, and trying to keep focus for the last five weeks of classes! Hope you all are well.

5 comments:

Darla said...

I am sorry that you are not pregnant yet...the word is yet! saying a prayer for you, been thinking of you and hope that the last 5 weeks go quickly for you. I also am loving this spring weather!

Hope said...

Love, hugs, and prayers!

God's girl said...

Thanks for the update. Father, please be with Faith and her husband. Please make her womb fruitful and protect her body from any MS attacks. Lord, children a a great blessing and I pray you bless them at the proper time. You chose our families so I pray you bring them their child at the proper time and keep him or her safe and protected.
Love ya girl!
Angela

jennyhope said...

Oh please keep me updated on this to

Robin said...

Praying that your MS stays away during your pregnancy. A friend from my church has MS and has a son almost five now. All things are possible with God!

A close friend of mine is due to have twins on December 6th and pregnancy has been a long battle for her - so join in prayer that God protects the babies and my friend.