Saturday, September 27, 2008

Since I don't want to keep dear Darla in suspense ...

Baby #2 is also a boy!!

TJ and I were surprised. We both really thought we were having a boy and a girl. Pretty much everyone who gender-guessed said the same thing, too! I always saw myself as more of a "girl mom" (though I thought of half and half as my ideal), but
God really is full of surprises. Right now I am in a season of becoming three things I never thought I'd be:

a pastor's wife (!)
a mom to TWINS(!!)
a mom to twin BOYS (!!!)

But even though His plans are so different from what I had pictured ... what could possibly be better?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All good and perfect gifts come from GOD!!! you are blessed through your obedience to press on...I just see that...all that you and TJ had to push through the last year or so since I started blogging with you...and the prayers we have lifted together (miles could not seperate with GoD). I am rejoicing with you!! I love my girls..but my boy has always been easier by far...and the laughter he brings is a gift...you will be amazed watching them grow through a females perspective...boys are different and its all good ...he has actually helped me to see my husband differently..all good! love you Princess!!

YAY we are having twin boys!!!

Susan said...

God knows what y'all REALLY need! LOL. I have two boys. Not twins, mind you, but two boys. Six years apart. 'Course there is that girl in the middle to break things up a bit. But I love my boys.

Now...two together, the same age, at the same time. I'm praying for you girlfriend! lol.

Hugs and love and let's hear some boys names you are tossing about!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Congratulations Faith! I have three boys and they are such a joy. A fist-fighting, mess-making, mud-pie making joy - but a joy all the same. :))

Also thrilled to read about your hubby's new ministry. Nothing cooler than God placing you in a position and knowing He was the originator and orchestrator of the entire thing!

Blessings on you!

jennyhope said...

I am so happy for you!!!!!
I am a twin and my sister has twins...I have said before!! you are going to be such a great mom!!!

Kara Akins said...

Funny b/c I always pictured myself to be a boy mom and I have five girls! I love boy moms. We have one boy but there is something so precious about seeing brothers running around together. I love to see their tennis shoes going a mile a minute. So boy. Maybe one of these days we'll adopt another boy. It is Jackson's greatest wish. What a blessing to each of your sons to have one another.

Wanda said...

Congratulations! Being a mom....is the greatest gift God ever gave me.
I pray for you as you journey into mom-hood and for a new chapter of ministry too.
God is so good!
Enjoy!

Robin said...

How wonderful! Boys are incredible and so loveable to their mamas. My son is a treat and I'm sure your boys will be as well.

A friend of mine is due with twin boys on December 6th - same day I'm due. Pregnancy, babies... they are awesome! Praise God for HIS precious gifts!

Congrats again on your coming treasures!

Robin said...

Hi Faith - Hope you are doing well today :) When do you see your doc again? My last doctor's appt. went well on Thursday. She said I've got a big baby cooking...

I tagged you at my Actions Speak Loudest Blog.