Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We're still alive!

I apologize once again for the long silence. I should actually be sleeping right now, but I have neglected this blog way too long, so I will at least post and run ... and hope that my precious readers haven't completely given up on me!

TJ and I are doing well. Three weeks into his new job--which has been challenging and a blessing in so many ways thus far--we got to head south for a wonderful 9-day vacation with his family in Florida. (Planned months before he got the new job, in case you're wondering how he managed to swing a vacation so early! ;)) That vacation was truly a gift.

I've been able to feel the babies moving for a few weeks now, and it's starting to get stronger. TJ has now felt both of them move! (One is on the right and one on the left, so unless the movement is right in the middle you can tell who's kicking! ;)) And we found out at the 20-week ultrasound that we are having a boy and ... stay tuned for next time when I announce the second. ;) In the meantime, any guesses?

5 comments:

Susan said...

I knew you must be busy...but I do miss you! And those sweet babies moving...I never felt more alive than when I had a baby in me kicking the crap out of my rib cage! lol.

Take care of yuorself...get a lot of rest now. You won't later.

Hugs...

Susan

Kate said...

I was just thinking yesterday that it's been a while since you posted. Glad to know all is well. Enjoy your vacation.

Kate

Robin said...

Hi Faith - glad you are doing well! I posted a comment for you at my blog too and thought I bet she posted, so I came to see :)

My friend who is having twins is having two boys. I guess you have a 50/50 chance for the second baby. I'm sure you will cherish it whether its a boy or a girl.

I have 10 weeks to go and don't know the sex of my little one. I have a girl and a boy already so this one is just an extra blessing. I'd like a bunch more, but I'm pretty sure this is it. I'm trying to enjoy each part of the pregnancy even the discomforts as strange as that may sound.

Looking forward to your next post to find out what you are blessed with a boy and a _______.

So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

a boy and a girl!? can't wait to know..glad to hear from you, praying for you princess! love you, hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

love you prin...

I am waiting patiently.. i really stink at waiting for surprises..and I do like surprises.. mmmm?