Thursday, August 14, 2008

Exciting News :)

Hey all. Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. Was making it through a really crazy season on top of pregnancy fatigue and insomnia. But TJ, the babies and I are all doing well. Hallelujah!

Everything looked good at my 16-week appointment and ultrasound. Looks like we've got one boy in there--though no guarantees since it's early, and we're not sure about the other baby yet. Three more weeks till the "big ultrasound."

In other news ...

TJ is now a pastor! He was hired by our church as their new small groups/discipleship pastor. We are thrilled; it's a wonderful fit for him. We're getting introduced to the congregation this Sunday, he finishes his current job 8/22 and starts officially at our church the Sunday after that. We are really thanking God; we have seen His fingerprints all over this ... and I covet your prayers as we both transition into new roles!

Also, I just completed my master's degree! It became official two days ago. It feels SO good to be done! Now I have to turn my efforts to studying for the big national counseling exam (and keeping myself and those babies healthy, rearranging our house to make room for them and their stuff, and supporting TJ in his new job, etc. :))

11 comments:

jennyhope said...

yay! PTL

Robin said...

Faith - great report! Glad everything is going well for you and your family - the babies are already part :) Congrats on your Masters (what did you study?) I have a Masters in Counseling Psychology, but I'm not using it now since I'm home with the kids. Congrats to your husband as well. Exciting times for you!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Wow:) That is great news:)
I am so happy for you:)
Keep up posted:)
Be Blessed:)

ang

Anonymous said...

WOW! you have a lot going on! Congrats on the degree, oh and congrats on twins..when I think of how we prayed for a baby..and its so like God to say "how about 2" I am so happy for you.

Kara Akins said...

I am so happy for you all. God is showing Himself so strong to you and your family. His hand upon you is an encouragement to all believers. Lifting you all up in prayer.

Kate said...

Wow. I know it's been a busy year for you two. So glad that school is behind you and that the babies are doing well. What an exciting time.

Kate

God's girl said...

Oh girl that is all such good news! Yeah. Lifting up prayers.
Much love,
Angela

Unknown said...

oh wow! pastor, masters, healthy baby!

awesome!!!

i am thrilled for you faith!!

Adele said...

Ah, friend, I wish I could pop over to celebrate with you and TJ. I'm told you look wonderful! I'm thrilled with you about TJ's job.

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling?? I am so excited for you!! I keep checking into see if you have updated...hope things are getting settled in the new church..and I am praising God for all the answered prayer we have! Love you Princess...and those precious twins!!

Robin said...

Just checking in on you and the kiddos! Exciting times! Praying all is well!