Thanks so much for your prayers and for rejoicing with me! :) Sorry I haven't posted in a bit; TJ and I are in the middle of four very hectic weeks! I just started a new part-time job in addition to finishing my last class and internship and we have guests coming and I've been devoting my spare moments to looking up stuff on pregnancy, TWINS, baby names, etc. (Yes I'm a little obsessed. ;) But hey, I have a lot to learn!)
I don't think I've ever posted pics on here, but I'm going to attempt to post our pictures from the 12-week ultrasound so you can see these little ones you have been praying for.
You can see "Baby A" in the first pic and "Baby B" in the second picture.

9 comments:
Aww girl! How cute! I am so excited for you. Yeah! Lifting prayers.
Much love,
Angela
Those are the cutest little ultrasounds ever!
How incredible! You have two precious lives growing within! Wow! God is good!
Baby B looks like he/she is kicked back, arms folded under his/her head, legs crossed...enjoying life!
LOL.
Congrats! They are beautiful!
Beautiful!!!
YAY! I am so excited for you and these sweet babies! At least now I know you are real from the belly shots...lol!!!
Came by to pray for the twins. I've told everyone I could think to tell about them. My children were so excited and we sat on my bed, held hands and prayed for your babies. They are so precious to me and I love them through and through. You're a sort of stranger but I have fallen for all of you.
Father,
I lift up those precious babies to you. We praise you for your good gifts. We praise your Name. You are good. Father, I pray that you provide these children with every good thing they need to thrive. I pray over every detail of their little lives. We know that you are working in a mighty way. We are beholding your glory and it is sweetness to our eyes. Father, I pray everything about these children would be blessed by you: thier health, their momma's health, their personalities, their character, their relationships, their gifts, thie talents, their abilities, the nurses that care for them, the doctors - EVERYTHING concerning them we ask that you would bless. Many angels around them, Lord. Father, I also pray that these children would reflect your heart of love for this world. I pray that they would be full of compassion and mercy. I pray that they will have ears to hear you clearly. I pray over this family. Put a guard round about them and keep them safe on every side. We love you, Lord. We praise your Name.
Amen.
You need a God is good sign above your door b/c His goodness is dwelling with you richly. What a blessing to us all.
Just checking to see how you and the babies are doing?
Hope all is well and you and babies are doing well.
Post a Comment