Baby B's heart looks good. (The two "spots" are still there but they will most likely be gone by birth and other than that, his heart looks good.) Thanks, Adele for praying for him. :)
I am a child of God and a recipient of His outrageous love and unfathomable grace, called to share that love and grace with others.
I am the wife of an amazing man of God, and we were praying for a child. In 2009, God blessed us with two sweet, healthy baby boys!
I am a traveler. A ministry wife and twin mama. A Siesta. :) A lover of people, whose heart is slowly learning to beat in rhythm with His.
I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) in 2007, and this blog began when I was doing some wrestling with God about that ... I have been seeing Him bring divine special effects out of my trials. He is unbelievably GOOD.
6 comments:
Can't wait to see Baby A and Baby B! So...when do we see a tummy shot????
Sorry to hear about the spots, and about the MS :-(
Sending prayer your way.
His Will be done.
I commented (eventually) to your q on Tam's covenant rant post.
love,
Praying for you and the little ones. God is in control!!!
We serve a BIG God. (Far bigger than your tummy will ever be.)
And I love that this big God hears our prayers.
Let us know how we can keep praying, sister!
Wow girl. Two boys! Pastor's wife. Things go all crazy when I am out of the loop!
I am so happy for you! Praying for those little ones and you. I bet you are feeling good? I hope so.
Much love,
Angela
Love you Princess, and I am praying for those Baby boys :) and you of course!!
Post a Comment