Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sorry for the long silence ...

Some medical/insurance/financial stuff has come up that I have to figure out, and it's taken a lot of my time and attention over the past two weeks. I'm looking for a new obstetrician (a bit challenging at 28 weeks), trying to straighten out some insurance/financial confusion, AND I found out that my MS specialist is out of network with our new insurance. I was supposed to see him again when I was 7 months pregnant, and now I have to figure out what to do instead. (MS specialists are a bit hard to find, and I was traveling out of state even for this one.) Slowly making a little bit of progress ... I'm sure God is using this to test and refine our faith, and for that I am thankful. It certainly has challenged me on the whole "Be anxious for nothing" thing! Prayers for guidance, provision, strengthened faith, and all that good stuff would be appreciated. :)

Otherwise we are doing well ... but pregnancy is flying by and I really need to get serious now about getting things ready for these babies!

7 comments:

Susan said...

This pregnancy IS rolling along quickly! lol.

Praying for you as God brings all this together...

Susan

Adele said...

Sorry about all the other challenges, friend. Praying for God-size solutions.

Robin said...

Wow! Week 28 already.

Praying for your insurance issues I know they can be a pain in the neck. I used to battle with them when I did counseling and when I did billing for a psychiatrist. It takes perseverance.

Praying also that God gives you peace in the midst of this storm and that you and your babies are all doing well!

I replied to you in a comment on my blog - but not sure you will see it. I updated about my friend Lynetta and her twins in a post on October 28th. James is having some complications... keep him and the whole family in your prayers!

Missy said...

I haven't been here in a while and didn't know you were having twins!! Congrats!! How fun!! And killing two birds with one stone, pregnancy wise :)

This time next year will be SO much fun!

Prayers for an uneventful pregnancy from here on out! And btw, I have suffered from insomnia in all my pregnanicies. In fact, it was my first symptom in one of them. Sperm meets egg and I can't sleep. If you still have it and want to know how i have learned to handle it, feel free to email me.

God's girl said...

Lifting prayers for you. I do hope you are feeling well.

Yes, challenges do grow us. Keep that perspective!
Much love,
Angela

Kara Akins said...

Praying for a "God send" doctor for you. I am thrilled that the babies are doing well. I am so proud of you. This has been a time of so many changes for you and you are handling it all with such grace. The Lord loves you so much and so do all of us in blog world.

Robin said...

Did you get your insurance stuff figured out? Hope so - it can be a real pain. If you haven't don't give up because persistence pays off with insurance companies.