OK, one election-related post before tomorrow. I hadn't planned to post anything political on here, but this post was really good, and thought-provoking, and I'd like to share it with you:
Hi Faith - make sure you check out Randy Alcorn's post election post as well. I linked to it and few others in my post 11-5-08. Plus I have a link to join the Presidential Prayer team too. I think it's important regardless of who you supported in the election we need to unite and pray for the President Elect and for our country.
Hi Faith! My name is Georgia and I'm helping Patty with the ornament exchange. We saw where you had missed the deadline, but if you are still interested, I think I have a lady for you. Email me at georgia4god at aol dot com and let me know either way. Thanks! Georgia :o)
How is mama and babies?? been thinking about you and lifting a prayer..my cousins twins were all early..and she was exhausted at that the end..praying for you princess!
I am a child of God and a recipient of His outrageous love and unfathomable grace, called to share that love and grace with others.
I am the wife of an amazing man of God, and we were praying for a child. In 2009, God blessed us with two sweet, healthy baby boys!
I am a traveler. A ministry wife and twin mama. A Siesta. :) A lover of people, whose heart is slowly learning to beat in rhythm with His.
I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) in 2007, and this blog began when I was doing some wrestling with God about that ... I have been seeing Him bring divine special effects out of my trials. He is unbelievably GOOD.
5 comments:
Ummm. The quote isn't listed. Blame it on being pregnant. :)
Hi Faith - make sure you check out Randy Alcorn's post election post as well. I linked to it and few others in my post 11-5-08. Plus I have a link to join the Presidential Prayer team too. I think it's important regardless of who you supported in the election we need to unite and pray for the President Elect and for our country.
Hi Faith! My name is Georgia and I'm helping Patty with the ornament exchange. We saw where you had missed the deadline, but if you are still interested, I think I have a lady for you. Email me at georgia4god at aol dot com and let me know either way. Thanks!
Georgia :o)
Hi Faith just checking in on you and the little ones. Hope you are feeling well. What is your countdown now? Mine is 21 days...
Exciting!
How is mama and babies?? been thinking about you and lifting a prayer..my cousins twins were all early..and she was exhausted at that the end..praying for you princess!
Post a Comment