Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!
OK, so I'm a day late. But I still wanted to use this week's post to express my thanks to our awesome God for:
* Dear friends to spend Thanksgiving Day with, even though TJ and I are far from our families. And amazing food. :) (Thanksgiving dinner is by far my favorite meal of the year!)
* A wonderful time for me at the conference I went to. I learned about a lot of great opportunities for me to use my degree and training to serve Him all over the world. TJ and I have a lot of opportunities to pray through now!
* The amazing roommate He blessed me with at the conference. She is an amazing faithful, world-traveling, adventuresome servant of God and I am so blessed to know her (and to be reading the book she wrote! Very inspiring!).
* Safe travel ... and providing a last-minute ride for me when I almost got stranded 80 miles from the airport the day I was supposed to fly home!
* The opportunity to visit with my parents before the conference started. (They live 600 miles away so I only see them once or twice a year.)
* My loving, faithful husband and his servant leadership; hard-working, affectionate, kind-hearted, and strong nature.
* The wonderful Siestas who read my blog and who encourage me so much through their own blogs, their comments on mine, and their faithful prayers!
* Healing from my car accident injuries. I'm still a bit sore, but so much better than I was 2 weeks ago!
* His patience with me and all the ups and downs I go through when it comes to loving and believing Him.
* Beth Moore's Whispers of Hope prayer journal, which I've just started using for my quiet times (as of yesterday). Have any of you done it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVED Whispers of Hope!! We are so thankful for you girl!!
Yes, we are very thankful for you! You offer such a refreshing view and perspective on life! Lord Bless You!
I don't have Whispers of Hope. Yet. I'm on a book ban. Imposed by my loving spouse who sees my addiction and is trying to help me. I'm heading right back to my blog to add WoH to my wish list :)
And...YOU bless me, Faith and I continue to pray for you!
Hugs and love, Susan
Post a Comment