Monday, November 26, 2007

Prayer Request

OK, I have a prayer request for y'all: On Thursday I have my very first session with my first client at my new internship site. Please pray for God to really work through me and for us to get off to a good start. I'm also working again tomorrow night with the kids from tough backgrounds, so please pray for that, too. (Times like this I am so glad I have an anonymous blog; I sure couldn't post anything like this if I didn't!)

Also, please pray for God to bring to me the clients He wants me to have. Due to the problems at my first internship site, I am very behind in the client hours I need to meet my internship requirements. I just did the math, and I need to average seven clients a week between now and August 4 in order to graduate on time! (Which is important since TJ and I are planning to move away from this area as soon as I'm done! And also since I won't really get paid until I graduate!) Since right now I only have one client, I really need some divine help to get things lined up!

Thank you so much for your prayers, encouragement and support. I really appreciate each of you!

No comments: