Hey Readers. Sorry it's been forever since I've posted but life has been so full since I last wrote! We're not sure yet if we are going overseas this summer but hopefully that will be decided soon. :)
Since I last wrote, I made it through finals week (with a nasty cold), FINISHED CLASSES!!!! and yesterday morning I participated in graduation! I still have to finish another 180 internship hours so I'll really graduate in August (with an M.A. in Counseling), but it is amazing to have come this far! My parents drove 600 miles to be here for graduation and my sister flew 1400 miles to surprise me! It's been a fun weekend. :)
I am SO glad to be done with student life. I mean, it is wonderful in many ways, and there are joys and blessings in each season. But right now, I am ready for the next season. Just in time. :)
Also, TJ is getting interviewed for a very exciting pastoral position tomorrow evening! It's the initial interview; please pray it goes well. Apparently they want to ask me some questions, too (!). For any readers who are pastor's wives, if you can give me any hints about what they might ask, I would love to hear. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
welcome back Princess! I saw you floating around blogland..and had to stop and check!
Congrats on finishing college...and for TJ's initial interview!
Excited to hear what this summer holds for you!
Yeah! Congrats girl. Lifted a prayer for TJ-how did it go?
Keep us posted.
Much love,
Angela
Oh let us know how it went and I am about to go study for my online stuff now. I feel ya. I am ready to be DONE!
Congrats!!
I've been scrolling through your blog - I have a MS in Counseling myself, but am not using it for pay now because I'm home with my kiddos and homeschooling,but one day when they are on their own, I'm praying God will open doors for me to minister via counseling again.
Post a Comment