So much I could write about, but I'm really supposed to be asleep--TJ's "on duty" now and I need to sleep so he can take over. But I missed my Siestas and thought I should jot a quick update and check on a few of your blogs.
Things have evened out a bit--I think it's helped that I'm recovering physically (and emotionally :)) from childbirth and that we're getting to know the boys better. The past few days have been easier and I've had more time to enjoy each baby as things have been a little less hectic. (And a certain baby has been more content. ;)) One thing I'll say about this mom gig: It may put a damper on one's Bible study life (for now, at least) but it does wonders for one's prayer life! ;)
Continued prayers would be appreciated, especially for both of us to re-adjust as TJ starts back to work on Tuesday (and has a VERY intense week work-wise!) and as I move through the "danger zone" in terms of the spike in MS attack risk at 2 weeks postpartum.
By the way, if you'd like to see a picture of the boys, leave your email address in a comment. And if you're someone I've gotten to know a bit through bloggyworld, I would be delighted to share a pic or two with you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! They're here. I am praising God for His goodness and protection. I am also praying that He will continue to protect your body from any MS attacks. As I pray for Him to protect your body,I am aware that I am prayiing for two precious boys mother.
I know how tough it was with one at a time. I can only imagine all the different ways you are being stretched - emotionally, physically and spiritually. As overwhelming as it all can be, it is a very short season. You'll get them on a good schedule. You'll do great and things will only get easier and easier.
Let's praise God for the good health that He has surrounded your family in. He out did Himself in so many ways.
I'm here if you need me. I would love to see pics! You should have my email.
I'm so proud of you. So very proud,
Kara
I SO want to see pix.
Will pray for you to be protected from MS.
Do you know who Angela Thomas is? I remember hearing her say one time she never knew she would ever find herself facedown in the carpet in the hall outside her baby's room, begging Jesus to please, please make him sleep...
Welcome to the club sister. :)
It's kind of hellacious for the first 3 months, but then it gets better - I PROMISE. You just gotta hold on till spring :)
jcb4uorme@yahoo.com yes i do want to see those boys!! so happy for you. Praying harder for the adjustment, and for the spike of the MS to not appear...
When my children were newborn and toddlers there wasnt much time for the Bible Study, some time throughout the day, there is time even for one verse, the rest has been stored inyour heart. Love you Princess, and hope that they get on a schedule for you quickly..
I'd love to see pictures Faith - I think you have my email if not let me know.
I'm glad things are evening out for you. Praying for you as you deal with the MS issues... God IS in CONTROL.
Special Prayer Request for you and your readers...
My brother, Robert is very congested and saw a doctor earlier (officially yesterday afternoon). The doctor wasn’t concerned so much about his sore throat, but most concerned about his heart rate it was almost 200 while he was just sitting in the office. The doctor told him he needed to admit to the hospital ASAP, but he said no because he doesn’t have health insurance - so he left the office with RX for antibiotics. He called me about 2:00 am asking what to do because his heart felt like it’s beating out of his chest - I told him he needs to follow his doctor’s advice and get to the hospital. I asked him if he needed me to call an ambulance and he said NO… he’s on his way to a hospital in TX, but I don’t know which one… Please pray!
OH girl! I got your comment and am SOOOO happy. Please do send a photo of those precious boys!!
Angela@refreshmysoul.com
Hey, I am still keeping youlifted in prayer. I know those attacks can be awful. Praying against those and that you get much rest as you can during this time and as your body recovers!! I am so happy for you both.
Much love sweet one!
Angela
hope you and the boys and TJ are doing well. please let me know how to pray for you...miss you love you..Princess!
Just wanted to stop in and say hello - I'm way behind on blog reading as I'm sure you understand.
Post a Comment