Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm back!

I am emerging from piles of baby laundry, dirty diapers and unwashed bottles to write this post ... Our boys are 2 months and 1 week old now. The first 7 or 8 weeks were all about one thing: SURVIVAL. Still true to a certain extent, but gradually, TJ and I are starting to figure out this baby-care/parenting thing ... AJ and Gabe are starting to figure out life outside the womb ... they are starting to eat and sleep slightly more predictably, and sleep longer stretches at night ... and best of all, they are starting to SMILE! And play. :) As a result, I've gradually been able to move out of survival mode into being able to enjoy my two sweet baby boys. That has been a total gift.

And in the meantime, I have totally gotten out of the loop in terms of my beloved Siestas and other faithful readers. How are you all?? I have missed you!

Ooh and I took some fun two-month pics of the boys last week. If you would like to see some, leave me a comment again and I will email them to you! (Not posting pics of my babies online for privacy reasons, but I'm more than happy to share them with some of you dear ones who I have gotten to "know" a bit through blogland.)

9 comments:

Adele said...

Love seeing you back, Faith. Praying for a refreshing time of worship for you today, and fun times with your three men.

jennyhope said...

I so have to see them!!! I bet life is so crazy with your double portion.

About Nancy said...

Welcome back dear mama of twins. I'd be thrilled to see your pictures. I can't imagine how busy you must be. Blessings!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

I am so AMAZED at what has done, and brought to your life:) I am thinking we won't get to see the adorable things in Houston at the get-to-gether, but would love to see and meet you:) Hope you can go:)

Send me the pics at my email: sweeti7147@aol.com

Unknown said...

Girl you know I am always ready to see more pics! still praying for you and yours...so happy that they are starting to sleep better for you. God is soooo GOOD!! love you

jennyhope said...

I never got the email. I bet my spam got it. I am dying to see those babies.

my email is wiliams4676@bellsouth.net

Robin said...

Hi Faith,

I so understand being behind on blogging because I'm right there with you. My little one is now four months old and so much fun. Her older siblings love her so much too.

I'd love to see your latest pictures of the boys. I'll email you some pictures too. I posted a couple pictures of my girl and her two friends, but won't post any current pictures. Babies change so much so quickly. My daughter looks so different from the pictures I posted of her at 5 and 9 weeks already.

Glad you are doing well!

Robin said...

Hi Faith just wanted to say hi - hope all is well with your family!

My little one is 5 months old already - time is flying...

God's girl said...

YEAH I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!
I want to see a pic please do send it. So glad you are adjusting. It takes time but just enjoy each moment it does go by way to fast!
Love ya!!!
ANg