Friday, January 2, 2009

Quick Update

I'm scheduled to be induced on Tuesday, January 6th, but we are really praying I go into labor naturally before then. Your prayers are much appreciated! :)

OK, I'm adding to my rather cryptic quick update. Dear Tam's questions inspired me. :)

TJ and I are feeling excited *and* nervous. The last weeks of this pregnancy have been really hard on my physically--especially now that I've been on bedrest for almost four weeks, can't really walk anymore, etc.--so I've been looking forward to being not pregnant for a while now! And more than that, anxious to actually meet our boys ... yet trying to savor these last days of newlywed-couplehood and of peace because I know that once they come, our lives will never be the same! ;)

I had a lot of contractions last night and we really thought I was going into labor, but then they tapered off. That was really disappointing; at this point we can't WAIT for the real thing to get started.

Another reason for that is that my sweet younger sis has been with us since Christmas Eve and has to fly home January 4th. She's been a wonderful help with cooking, cleaning up, and keeping her poor bedresting sister company (and sparing me unnecessary hobbling around). We were hoping the boys would come last weekend or earlier this week so she'd have plenty of time to meet them--and also so we'd have some help our first days home with the boys! But time is running out now, and we are praying she does get to meet the boys before she leaves! It would just be sad if she misses meeting them by just 2 days.

But it's good to know that at any rate, they'll be here on Tuesday at the latest! Praying for a safe, smooth delivery and healthy babies and mama!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh sweetie. are you nervous, excited? what?

im anxious for you!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying extra for you..especially tuesday. Love you!! can't wait to hear all about the boys!!! get some rest..i know you have been doing that..but just do it alittle longer. :)

Kate said...

Hopefully soon!

Kate

Toia said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't think of a better way to start off the new year...with two precious gifts from God. Stay strong and stay bless!!

God's girl said...

I am praying in agreement girl! I am so excited for you!!!
Much love,
Angela

I cannot wait to "see" them either!

Robin said...

Hi Faith - just checking in for an update...

Praying that all is going well for you now.

Can't wait to hear your news!