Friday, May 22, 2009

And I just realized something shocking ...

when I was reading through my profile to see if it needs to be updated.
It's now been TWO YEARS since I was diagnosed with MS!
Which means it must be very close to two years now since I started this blog!
Wow.
SO MUCH has changed since then!
DH finished grad school, eventually got a full-time pastoral job, I finished grad school, got pregnant, and am now the mom of two four-month-olds! Wow.
Thank you SO MUCH to those of you who have been reading since the beginning (or any length of time, really); you all have been such a wonderful source of support and encouragement.

And in MS-related news, I've been back on my injections for about 2 months now and they're still quite painful (especially on nights like tonight when I jump a little when injecting--NOT a good thing!!) so prayers for God to ease the site reactions and/or give me the grace to deal with them would be appreciated. :) But praise God I have not had another attack since April 2007!

7 comments:

Missy said...

Four months is an AWESOME age! They really become babies then and their funny little personalities come out! I know you are enjoying them so much!!

Faith said...

So true, Missy! They are a hoot! I especially love how Gabe just loves to randomly crack up ... and will go on for a minute or two, just laughing and looking into your eyes.

It's also a crazy feeling walking around the room when the boys are in their bouncy seats, on the playmat, etc., and realizing I have two little pairs of eyes following me around!

God's girl said...

wow!!! Two years!! Time flies! :)

Darla said...

thinking of you, and wondering how you are...sending up prayers!

Darla said...

been thinking about you, and wondering how you and your fam are doing? love you keeping you in my prayers

Robin said...

I haven't been on blogger faithfully in a long time...just thought of you and am wondering how you and those babies are doing...not sure when you will see this or when I might get back on to see your reply...

Robin said...

Realized I forgot to check the notify button so this is just a post to get the notification...whenever I make over to my old email address...