Ever find yourself in a bad situation and feel like it's a multiple choice exam? The options seem to be:
(a) God has something for me to learn through this challenge, so I should grin and bear it.
(b) God has something for me to learn through this, but it involves extricating myself from the situation.
That's where I'm at right now regarding my internship. Long story about all the problems with this situation, but it seems likely that the best answer to this test question is (b). If I choose b, though, I have to figure out:
(1) how to get out of this with grace, humility, wisdom, and a good dose of strength, and
(2) where to apply for my alternate internship site, which might be tricky halfway through the semester!
So I could really use prayer right now.
It's been frustrating and disappointing for us (several of my classmates are interns at the same site). Friday I was fighting tears, feeling trapped in a bad situation and rather betrayed. But one of my fellow interns really encouraged me as we processed the situation together, and on Sunday I had a good talk with a wise friend who helped me put it in perspective and gave me some wise advice and encouragement for how to handle it. I do have peace now, that God has purposes even in this messy situation.
But I could use prayer; I started to list some specific prayer requests but really, please pray as you feel led.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Faith. Sorry you are going through all of this. Lifting you up in prayer...for guidance, HELP!, strength.
Hugs...
I'm sorry Faith. Hey, i just had someone ask me today regarding something I am going through and he asked "Do you believe that whatever it is you were suppose to get out of this, learn, change, or someone else was suppose to learn from this, has happened? If so, then this season or time might well be over and it's ok to move on or ask God to remove it or lead you safely on to something else.
This may not apply or even make sense in your situation but thought I would throw that out!
Hope you're feeling well this week!
Lifting prayers! You are such a blessing. Hang in there and do keep your eyes on Jesus.
Much love,
Angela
Hey Faith,
I'm praying for you.
Kate
Hey Faith! Just wondering how you were doing? Miss you!
Post a Comment