I wrote a more serious, updatey post yesterday, so please scroll down if you want to know how I am doing. :)But I found the following meme on several of your blogs and it looked like fun so I wanted to join in. :)
It is all about your man!
1. Who is your man? TJ
2. How long have you been together? Uhh define "together." ;) We've been married 14 months and were engaged for 3 months before that.
3. How long did you date? Officially, 3 months. Unofficially, 7--from when we had our "DTR" until we got engaged.
4. How old is your man? 39
5. Who eats more? Him since I've been on Weight Watchers. ;)
6. Who said I love you first? I think I did. I didn't mean to, but I say it to my friends all the time so it just slipped out.
7. Who is taller? TJ, by 2 cm :)
8. Who sings better? I'm not gonna lie; I do.
9. Who is smarter? He is! His IQ is around 140; he blows me out of the water.
10. Whose temper is worse? I would have to say mine. I'm more emotional in general (not to fall into any stereotypes or anything ...)
11. Who does the laundry? I do, always.
12. Who takes out the trash? Usually me.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? TJ
14. Who pays the bills? He pays most of them, but I pay my credit card bill(s) and balance the checkbook (sometimes ... ;)).
15. Who is better with the computer? He is.
16. Who mows the lawn? Whoever our landlady ropes into it (it's basically her lawn).
17. Who cooks dinner? He does, and very well I might add. I occasionally do, when the Spirit moves me. My main jobs are laundry and cleaning.
18. Who drives when you are together? Usually him.
19. Who is the most stubborn? Me. We both have strong personalities, but he is more conciliatory. I joke that he's more mature than I am, but only because he had an 8-year head start in life. ;)
20. Whose parents do you like the most? That's an odd question. Sadly, I never got to meet his parents. I'll meet his mom in heaven, and we really hope his dad is there, too!
21. Who kissed who first? He started it! ;)
22. Who asked out who? He asked me. :)
23. Who proposed? He did. Beautifully. He's such a romantic!
24. Who has more friends? Hmm. Probably me, but it's hard to say. I'm definitely better at keeping in touch with friends long-distance, which is good because I've moved a lot in the past 12 years. He's probably more outgoing though. I've been going through a shy phase the past year or two.
25. Who has more siblings? I do. Four kids in my family, 3 in his. We're tied for nephews and nieces though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
21. Who kissed who first? He started it!
That is classic...I love your answer!!!
Now go to bed girl! :)
Cute! These are fun to read!
Much love,
angela
Aaah, I love it! Every time I think about him, I praise God. What a gift! You should write an ode to him someday or something.
-Tikvah
Post a Comment