Monday, January 14, 2008

The Daily Dose


Thanks to Princess Darla for "The Daily Dose" award! If I understand correctly, it's an award you give to a blog that you read every day. Well, I don't manage to make it into blog world quite every day, but the blogs linked to in my sidebar are the ones I check as often as I can ... and I think just about all of you except my darling Traveler have already received the award from someone! So if any of you haven't, consider yourself awarded, because those are the blogs I have grown to love and be addicted to! :)



And I should "warn" you, I have another blog post percolating in my mind that will make it on here as soon as I get a bit further through my "to do" list!

Love you all! And thanks again, Darla!

4 comments:

jennyhope said...

i do love your blog and sweet heart for the Lord

Tam said...

Love you too! Waiting for your next perculation! HA!

Anonymous said...

I can hear this thing moving around in your brain..can't wait to read it! Love you Princess!!

God's girl said...

Thanks for loving my blog. I love yours too! I cannot wait to read what you got cooking!
Much love,
Angela