Still percolating a bit (you can hear the gurgling and hissing and dripping, can't you?) ... and I'm actually a bit curious to see how things go on Thursday, 'cause that will be an important part of the story.
But I'll give you a hint: It starts with an uphill battle and a temptation to give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Well, I'm really curious about your story now. Don't give up! :~D
BTW, nice to meet you, and thanks for your comments tonight.
Blessings,
e-Mom @ Chrysalis
I saw your comment over at Angela's place. I wanted to tell you that I've done a couple of Beth's studies on my own. You miss out on the video and the interaction with others. But I did enjoy it and learned so much. The one on Fruits of the Spirit and A Womans Heart are the ones I did. Some of hers are impossible to do without the videos.
When I moved here, I went on line to the churches to find one that had daily bible studies for women. You might find another church that is teaching what you want and be a visitor.
Mama Bear
Now you've made me want some coffee!
Hmmm...temptation to give up? Never been there before =o Ha!!
Well, I am lifting a prayer and cannot wait to see what is up!
Much love,
Angela
i can relate with wanting to give up!
Wow! I'm going to have to try your almond butter. Yum! I've read bits of your blog, and I want you to know that I just said a prayer for you. I know MS is a fight. My grandmother (we call her "Sugar") has been battling it for a long time. However, I want to encourage you to keep fighting. Sugar is the strongest woman I know. Even though she's physically weak, she is so strong. I know it's the Lord (and keeping up with her 18 grandchildren). Remember that the Lord is your strength.
I'm curious.
Kate
Are you sure???
;-)
HA! No pressure!
Post a Comment