should be about "putting off" instead of "giving up." ;)
Seriously, though, sorry for the delay. I have come down with a nasty cold so I haven't done much of anything productive the past few days. I plan to write the entry tomorrow though! Hope I haven't built it up too much. ;) It's nothing terribly exciting; just another chapter in my walk with God. :)
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
"it's nothing terribly exciting...just another chapter in my walking with God".
How can that NOT be exciting!
Hope you feel better SOON.
Hugs...
sorry, i must have given you my cold over the internet. :( pole sana, rafiki wangu!! feel better.
Haha! Susan....I was gonna quote the same line of Faiths! Funny...
It's okay Faith, we understand! Hope you're feeling better.
Love you!
i hope you feel better girl!!!
Are you better? We've all been sick here. And at church...they are droppin' like flies!
Stay well and come back soon. Missing you!
hope you are feeling better soon. Saying aprayer for you, Love you Princess!
Missing you Faith! Hope you're well!
How are you? thinking about you! sending up a special prayer for you! love you Princess!
where are you??? =)
Post a Comment