Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!

Today was a really good day.
I was up till 3 a.m. catching up (online) with a good friend. She's been dealing with some really tough stuff lately and we were sharing how we've both been doing. Even though our struggles are totally different, we've wrestled with a lot of the same struggles.

Then it was wonderful to have DH home today and be able to just relax with him. Good friends over this evening for a cookout. Lots of encouraging fellowship. I think I need more of that in my life. Too much time spent alone with my nose in the books. I may be a grad student, but I still need time with friends!

And I think I need more time to be pouring into people, too. My life's a little out of balance right now and the ministry I was doing in the school year is on hold for the summer. Asking that God will open my eyes each day to the good works He's prepared in advance for me to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

faith, how's your heart?? i'll be praying for balance...i think summers are all about inbalance. :) rest. process. love you!

Darla said...

Hey you have just been tagged...come over to my blog and check it out...:) Princess Darla