Monday, July 9, 2007

SOS

Traveler, Siestas, Anyone reading this ... I could really use prayer this week. It's going to be a really intense week and I don't have time to write much. But it's an intensity that could either be used for my great good or for my harm. Please pray for God to really protect my heart this week ... for Him to give me wisdom and discernment in knowing how much to risk, and when, and how ... and for Him to work through those around me, as well as working through me in their lives.

A lot bubbled up inside of me today, and I realized how much I have been holding back and stuffing down inside, trying to keep it from leaking out at inopportune times and places.
I was a little afraid by realizing just HOW MUCH there was bubbling up ... and wondering what to do with it. I've shared just the tip of the iceberg, and I'm worried that if I start talking now, it will be like the dam has burst and I won't be able to stop until it's all spilled out.
I think that really needs to happen ... but I need to make sure I have a safe place to do that.

Sorry if this isn't making much sense; it's hard to explain without going into more specifics than I like to share on this blog, but hopefully that gives you a little bit of direction for any prayers you could utter on my behalf. I so appreciate you.

3 comments:

Jesus Girl said...

Hi Faith. I'm a Siesta from the LPM blog. I've seen your name on a couple of different blogs from time to time, I've liked what I read so I thought I'd come for a visit.

Sounds like you're VERY busy--I guess that's the plight of a lot of us these days.

I only read down to the post about being diagnosed with a debilitating disease. I didn't see where you put what that was, but I'm sorry anyway, and I will lift you up in my prayers, you can be certain of that.

I will add a petition for you to be full of His wisdom and discernment concerning decisions you must make.

Have a good week, Siesta.

Anonymous said...

definitely been praying for you...i miss you when you are in class. :( i want to hear how things are going when you have time...ok? and when i'm home! haha. love you!

sammie said...

Adventure, I hope I'm not duplicating this but it did not seem to send the first time.
Its so important to have the christian 12 friends to surround you and, the solid 3 you confide in. I'm working on my 12 right now.
I wanted to tell you that I'm praying for you to get eyes to see. The kind of eyes God gave Mosses after He passed by Mosses in the cleft of the rock, and Mosses saw the things that were in the past,behind. They had meaning. You have a purpose!!! and this illness can either usher you into it or it can enhance where you are in it right now. We are here for such a short time. Lift Him up. Don't let satan detour you with all the confusion in your illness. These bodies are just dust, imperfect. Listen to me once you put your feet in the sand on the bottom of the Red Sea nothing else will matter. You can get through this. Your "Tas philas" girl friends in Christ (Luke 15:9) are lifting you up to Him.