Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I've been awarded!

Kate at the delightful Small Scribbles just surprised me with the following award:



I am tickled that she thinks I am nice. ;)
And I would like to pass the award along to the following very nice ladies:

JennyHope (self-titled)
Amy at Adore, Amplify, Admire
Darla at Princess, Overcomer?
Angie at Little Steps of Faith

I would pass it on to the very kind Kate, as well, except I'm assuming it's a "no tagbacks" deal.

Ladies, thank you so much for your kindness to me in faithfully reading my blog and taking the time to encourage and pray for me. It's awesome to see how you care about me even though you've only met me through stumbling words on this no-frills blog. I appreciate you! And feel free to pass on the Nice award. :)

5 comments:

jennyhope said...

Oh my goodness! I feel like I am at the school awards program all over again! YEAH! Thank you...it is my honor to accept this award and I would like to thank the following person: JESUS!
Seriously, this made my night!! I would totally tag you back siesta!! love jenny

Darla said...

awwwwwwwww you are so sweet! or should I say nice! I would have awarded this to you too! Thanks Princess have an awesome day!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Faith, Girl words cannot describe...Only Jesus can:-)
Thank you so much!

Angelina bumbellina

Little Steps Of Faith said...

I forgot to say congrats...how selfish of me:-)

I got to bless some other siestas:
Suzi, Lindsee Lou, Abby, Deb, and Amanda at LPM.

Lovin Jesus,

ang

Amy said...

Hi Faith,

Thanks so much for the "Nice" Award! Right now I feel anything but nice...our carousel is on turbo! School has started...and I'm still fighting the remnants of whatever crud I brought back from Atlanta.

I'm praying for you these weeks, BELIEVING God to give you exactly what you need!

You are loved!
Amy